* How do students see their grades for a course?

To view their unofficial grades for a course, students can click on the Tools link in the menu of their Blackboard course and then select My Grades.

To view the official final grade for a course, students need to log in to the Self-Service Center, which can be found here:  http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/www/grades.html.

Instructors who need help submitting final grades or students who need help accessing final grades should contact the Registrar's Office at (860) 768-5589, (860) 768-4460 or (860) 768-5565 Monday-Friday, 9 am - 4 pm.